SocoSIX is a Veteran owned, global risk services company that that combines proven protection, investigative and analytical practices with cutting edge technological and cyber techniques to provide a full spectrum of security services across the world.
Our solutions are geared to helping clients make effective risk management decisions about personnel, assets, operations, security, and safety so they can operate their business with confidence. With deep roots in the United States Military, we are able to offer opportunities to the talented ranks of servicemen and women to apply their training and skills to the benefit of the private sector.
SocoSIX Strategies is a global risk services and protection company that provides a broad scope of customized security solutions for companies and organizations carried out by some of the most experienced, intensely trained professionals in the industry. We have SIX core strategies:
By combining technology and refined processes with highly trained, hand picked professionals, we are raising the bar for protection services, travel security and crisis response across the globe.
- Human Protection and Liaison Services (Overt, Low-visibility)
- Domestic and International Travel Security and Planning
- Mobile Solutions, Communication and Tracking
- Crisis Response – security, safety and medical support
- Natural Disaster Response Teams - support and security
- Routine and Sensitive Extractions and Evacuation Management
- Sensitive Material or Product Escort and Delivery
- Key Leader Engagement (Diplomatic, Military and Intelligence)
There’s a difference between information and intelligence. Our technical approach accesses tremendous amounts of information, sifting out the noise, and providing actionable intelligence that allows our customers to make sound decisions.
- Pre-Travel Intelligence Briefs
- City or Country Due Diligence for business planning
- On-demand - Regional (or country specific) Intelligence
- On-demand - Facility Specific Intelligence
- Risk Intelligence Analysts
We help companies determine if they are appropriately managing their business to their desired level of risk tolerance by assessing threats, collecting and analyzing data, designing new security programs and testing existing ones.
- Security Risk Alignment - risk tolerance
- Threat, Vulnerability Risk Assessments
- Emergency Response and Crisis Planning
- Security Data Collection and Analysis
- Physical penetration testing - red team operations
- Security Program and Policy Design
- Evacuation and Contingency Planning
- Guard Force Optimization
Be prepared. Our training team is comprised of former law enforcement, FBI, military trainers and corporate security experts. We can't predict attacks and crisis situations, but we can survive them. We can’t predict attacks and crisis situations, but we can put tools into place that help us survive them.
- Workplace Safety and Awareness
- Workplace Violence - program analysis and development
- Active Shooter Training
- Personal Safety and situational awareness
- Classroom instruction and practical demonstrations
- Conflict Resolution, De-escalation
- Suspicious Package, Suspicious Behavior
Our team of investigators have decades of experience providing a discreet and unobtrusive service across many specialties including internal corporate investigations and outside criminal activity both in the United States and around the world.
- Information Discovery and Due Diligence
- Lost Property, Asset Recovery and Property Damage
- Fraud Schemes, Embezzlement and Kickbacks
- Civil Case and Criminal Defense
- Cyber Crimes and Hacking Intelligence
- Internal and External Theft
- Global Supply Chain
- Workplace Threats and Harassment
The scarcity of talent and reliable personnel often makes it cost prohibitive to hire desired experts in certain countries, departments, or specialties. We fill the gap of experts and qualified specialists, whether they are needed for a month, a year or intermittently to round out your security department.
- Data and Intelligence Analysts
- Incident Management Teams
- Project Managers
- GSOC Operators
- Security Managers and Directors
- Regional Security Advisors and Country Specialists
- Corporate Security Administrative Support
- Mass Deployment
- Vendor Support and Managers
- Security Audits